We welcome remote workers who want to work either full-time or part-time.
- Developing and maintaining Drupal websites
- Developing custom Drupal modules and themes
- Implementing responsive design and web accessibility standards
- Troubleshooting website issues and debugging code
- Optimizing website performance and implementing security measures
- Managing website deployments and upgrades using DevOps/Docker
- At least 5 years of experience in Drupal development
- Proficient with the latest version of Drupal
- Experience with DevOps/Docker
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and scalable code
- Familiarity with Git version control system
- Good problem-solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
The 76engage online public engagement platform provides a full suite of publishing, management, moderation, analysis, and reporting capabilities enabling governments, public agencies and organizations to design, implement and manage effective online public engagement initiatives.
Our mission is to strengthen the bonds between citizen and public institutions by providing more people with an opportunity for meaningful engagement with those institutions.
Join Our Team
Interested candidates should submit a resume, portfolio and/or link to their work.